This award is for the best young digital or creative professional within the Greater Manchester region, technically and commercially.
The applicant’s role within the organisation should meet both the service client requirements and business needs, as well as growing personal reputation and the firm/company’s presence within the Greater Manchester community.
The judges are looking for a well-rounded individual who is committed to their own personal and professional development, can demonstrate leadership skills, financial contribution to their organisation and commercial awareness.
Applicants should provide evidence in respect of the following where they are applicable (noting that this acts as a guide and answers should not be limited by it):
Please ensure that you have read the criteria when completing a submission and that word count does not exceed 1000 words.
• Details of a campaign that you’re particularly proud of over the last twelve months.
• Financial contribution to your business over the last twelve months
• Details of how you have been involved in the development of individuals or a team you work with.
• Details of your role within the business and your involvement in any significant projects during the past 12 months, highlighting your personal involvement and contribution to their success.
• Innovative solutions that you have personally applied to overcome difficult problems.
• How your actions directly impacted the business and/or have added value to the efficiency of the business.
• Describe how you as an individual or on behalf of your company have developed a presence.
• Details of how you are positioning yourself for the future within your organisation and in your sector.
• Details of attributes that differentiate you from your peer group.
To enter this award, please complete the below;
For further information on the awards please contact Claire Turnbull on (+44) 0161 817 3482 or e-mail [email protected]